Thread: Hidden
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Hidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

"I can help!" the she-kit mewed excitedly, still somehow seemingly oblivious to her injuries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Pitch nodded. "Of course Isla," He mewed. Bending down to pick up the hurt cat up. The slim black tom nearly fell under the weight of the other tom. Gritting his teeth together, and holding on to Ace's scruff, he began as gently as he could to take Ace to the medicine den. "Hold on Ace, We'll get you better, just hang in there," Pitch whispered around the injured cat's fur. He just prayed that what he was telling the hurt tom could come true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fawn quickly ran up to Pitch, ``What happened? Is Ace dead?!`` She hissed urgently, also a hint of concern in her mew.
Quote:
Pitch pulled his ears down slightly, but then they perked back up. "No Fawn, he's not dead, he passed out, the beasts attacked, and he got hurt, I'm taking him to the healer's den, it's going to be fine, he's strong, he'll get better!" Pitch told her. He hoped he was convincing enough, he was trying to soothe her as much as himself right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Oh ok good.`` Fawn sighed in relief, ``Let me follow you just incase you need help`` She mewed cautiously
Quote:
Pitch nodded. "Thanks, I think I'll need it," he continued to gently carry Ace to the medicine cat den.
Ace grunted. That was all he could do. He wouldn’t fall asleep. He knew that if he would-he wouldn’t be waking up. Even though that’s the number one thing the tom wanted to do..he fought against it. His vision was lazy,blurry, and he couldn’t focus on anything. It hurt to breath. But he kept pushing through. His hearing..all he heard was mumbled echos. He was not going to die like this. If he where to die-he would die protecting his cats. Not in a medicine den. No. He will survive. At least that’s what he told himself.

Dawn finished with the cat infront of her. “Erm..kit..I Uh..I need you to please stay out of this dear.” She mewed gathering the rest of her herbs to rush back into the cave after Ace.

Pumbara came back panting. “None. But however I can hear their angry roars. They arnt to please to be beaten by Ace.” She sounded worried.