None
Mate:
None
(formerly Julo; deceased)
Pups:
None
(formerly Amber: deceased)
Appearance:
Due to her years on the run, Kaia has a slender, lean build with slow-twitch muscles that allow her to run for extended periods of time. True to husky nature, her frame is on the larger side. Her short fur is a russet color, a mix of brown and red that coats all of her back, some of her legs, and appears as markings on her face. She has a bushy tail that sticks out behind her, and the red fur here appears a bit lighter, almost a dark beige color. What's not painted red is a snow white, including her underbelly, legs, front face, and tiny paws. Her eyes are a muddy blue color, almost appearing as if they're clouded (however her sight is impeccable).
Personality:
Strong and independent, Kaia is not one to be pushed around. Her ability to stand her ground can often get her in trouble, but her free spirit wouldn't allow her to be any other way. Though she does obey orders from the Alpha, she is quick to call out if they're being irrational, and is not afraid to speak her mind. Her pride is strong and she is confident in her abilities. Not one to back down from a challenge, she will tackle her problems head on, and prefers to sort any issues out face-to-face. Despite this hard-headed side of her, she is also gracious and accepting of every individual. Her kindness and genuine personality make her easy to approach, and her sense of humor usually keeps those around her laughing. She has an exquisite sense of what others are feeling, and though she does not like to be the center of attention, she will not hold back advice for anyone seeking it.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
She's been on the run for years, so perhaps she ran into Bullet and his pack awhile back, and after proving herself by saving the life of a pack member Bullet assigns her as the pack's healer? We could always RP that happening too to make it more authentic! Up to you! I absolutely love this RP idea! (I am currently working on getting her backstory up on her character page! Let me know if you would like to view it!)

Name:
Jovie
Rank Desired:
Scout
Love Interest:
None
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Jovie is a pure bred border collie, and due to this she has a small, lithe frame. Her agility and speed are top notch, and her muscles are lean and wiry. She has the traditional collie coloring of black and white, with a white stripe down the length of her nose. Her paws are small, allowing her to fit into tiny places - acting as the perfect spy. Her eyes are a golden color, almost like liquid honey. She has a red bandana that was tied around her neck by her previous owners from where she resided on a farm.
Personality:
Curiosity is one of her most known traits, and Jovie is always sticking her nose in places it doesn't belong. She likes to be apart of every conversation, and her upbeat personality can be somewhat contagious to those she is around. Her energy never seems to die down, and after running across farmland she can't ever seem to sit still. Jovie is a quick learner, and is always wanting to know as much as she can - like a sponge soaking it all up. She admires Marie substantially and is always trying to follow the retriever around to learn from her. Her loyalty and commitment to Bullet's pack has been strong since she first joined, and never wavers no matter the circumstances.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
Perhaps she could be found by Marie when scouting for a new home as the RP is currently going? When she's found, she'll be scared and lost, but eventually warm up to Marie?

Last edited by Mauve; December 22nd, 2017 at 06:23 PM.