View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Evermist flicked her tail, nodding. "I see things." She meowed simply, giving Quailheart a small, almost sad smile. Deciding to change the subject off of herself, Evermist studied Quailheart. "Who's the father, may I ask?"
Quailheart wasn’t super obsessed with the father, as after all he was only a friend, she never intended truthfully to have kits with him, but she’d take them, and she didn’t hate the father after all, besides the kits deserved to have a father around, why she believed that was because she never knew her biological parents, they ran away when she was a newborn and her adoptive parents scorned her and had Yewclaw and her sleep on the other side of the nursery not allowing them to play with her adoptive littermates. She wouldn’t wish her kits not to know their father,” Whitewhisker. He’s a good friend of mine.” She finally meowed realizing the pause before she said that was rather long, and she was a wee bit snipid,” Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.” She meowed appologetically.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here