View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:41 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Woops Sorry it's so late.)

Dawnfall looked back at Gingerfrost. The ginger tom wanted her to tell him about her. What? and why? Her blue eyes slightly narrowed. "You know all you need to." She meowed stubbornly. Flicking her fluffy creamy white tail so it covered her paws. Really she wouldn't care if Gingerfrost didn't even know she was alive, he'd leave her be then.
Orangepetal slightly closed her green eyes as Thornpath licked her head. She know there was no emotion behind it but forested a purr to should happy. She flicked an ear at Dawnfall's words. Her friends was always acting like that. When will she learn to be submissive? She thought but didn't say a word.

(XP it's really short.)
"Oh I don't think I do." The ginger tom meowed, his tail lashing once then stopping. Thornpath glanced amusedly at the two bickering, He had been content to settle down with a gentle, submissive she-cat. Well, "settle down" Probably wasn't the right phrase, considering he'd have kits with any she-cat willing to get them out of the nursery. Sometimes unwilling.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!