View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:31 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Jaggedcloud's Finder

Sure!
~°~°~°~
Snowsong padded along the river.
She was bored, and everyone seemed busy but her. As she sat herself down on the riverbed she let out a sigh. She unsheathed her claws and sunk them into the wet soil. The she-cat flattened her ears and closed her eyes for a few moments as the breeze blew. When the soft wind had passed, Snowsong slowly opened her eyes and stared at her reflection. She looked at her ears,
muzzle, shoulders... The warrior shook her head and swiped at her reflection with a paw, sending ripples across the water. She shifted into a laying position, resting her head on her paws and watching the ripples move across the river, quickly and quietly. She was still for a few moments, deep in thought. As a ear-piercing yowl broke the stillness,
her head immediately shot up. She looked around wildly iinall directions.
After a second of searching, she noticed a cat flailing further downstream. "H-Hold on! I'm coming!" She yowled as she jumped to her paws and leaped in the direction of the drowning cat.

Character Site