View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:10 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

"I've never had the need to kill until now... You were a worthy opponent. I'm almost sad to see you go."

Name
Cronos
Named after the mythical titan of Time by his previous owner.
(Five years)
Rank Desired
Beta, or Zeta
Love Interest
Open to a female only.
Mate
None thus far
Pups
None thus far
Appearance
Cronos is a large, pure-bred German Shepherd raised for illegal dogfighting alongside his (dead) sister Metis and his (dead) brother Prometheus. His body structure is large and well-built, with a typical German Shepherd pattern with a hint of blue sable in his darker fur. His eyes are a deep, beautiful brown. His left eye is a good few shades lighter than the other and has a scar running down it, starting from the center of his forehead, crossing over his left eye, and ending at the back of the left side of his lower jaw. He has an earring (designed by his deceased owner to fit the ear of a dog) in his right ear. His collar is a simple band of black leather with steel studs, the tags removed quite a long time ago.
Personality
Cronos is the no-nonsense sort of dog, with a conservative outlook on life. He is personally traditional in nature, although he won't criticize same-sex couples or trans/fluid/agender wolves. In his mind it doesn't matter as long as there's food to eat and the pack is safe. He won't show affection to his pups or mate in public, maintaining a stern, sturdy, fearsome composure while in the presence of others outside of his family.
Other/Plot Ideas
None thus far.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡