View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:51 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Blazingstar's Apprentice

|:|Name|:|

Raven || [ Ravenkit, Ravenpaw, Ravenheart ]

Raven - Their pelt & original name || -heart - The white heart marking on their chest

|:|Age|:|

3 Moons

|:|Gender/Prefixes|:|

Non-Binary [ They / Them / Their ] || Born Male

|:|Current Home|:|

Twolegplace [ Loner ]

|:|Personality|:|

Witty [=] || Bubbly [+] || Submissive [-] || Charismatic [+] || Timid [-] || Quiet [=] || Weak [-] || Unusual [=] || Optimistic [+]

Dealing with their parents' abuse and neglect, Raven has learned not to speak out. They have learned to be submissive to others, which makes them a huge target for bullying. They are a very quiet cat, only speaking to those who want to talk to them. They are a weak cat, both mentally and emotionally. Physically? No, they like to stay in shape. Though most don't know it, they are an optimist. They see the light and dark, but have learned to focus on the light more. They are quick-witted, always one step ahead. They plan everything out, even conversations. If anything doesn't go with the plan, they starts to panic, but improvise. Another thing is they are an unusual cat. First, they are non-binary. Second, they come from rogue parents, which makes them even more of a target for bullies. Only around their few true friends do they show their true personslity. A charismatic, bubbly cat. They love to have fun with their friends, even get into some mischief once in a while. Raven is a good, funny cat once you get to know them.

|:|Appearance|:|

Ref | Ref | Ref

With a short but fluffy coat, being cold isn't much of a problem. Their base coat is black like a starless sky. They constantly groom their fur, giving it an almost shiny and smooth look. There is a smallish white marking on their chest, a heart. The heart is a bright white, like fresh snow.

Raven has long, well muscled legs. They love to stay in shape. They have a slim, sturdy build, like most WindClan cats. There are small black tufts of fur on their ears. Their eyes are a bright gold with hints of lime green near the pupil.

|:|PPD|:|

|:|Questions|:|

When should we start the scenario? If we do?

|:|Other|:|

Blazing :3

|:|Plot Ideas?|:|

Blazing finds them as a kit in twolegplace, when they're about 3 Moons old. He asks their name and if they're alone. Raven states that their name is Raven, and their parents were out. They tried to hide the multiple wounds on their pelt, but utterly failed. Blazing then decides to take him to WindClan. They get an adoptive family ( Mother and father, siblings maybe. Still working out the details ), but they're still mocked for their heritage. They always go to Blazing, though, when they feel unwanted. It isn't an uncommon sight to see them running to Blazing. They bond with him, eventually becoming an apprentice. His apprentice.

|:|Why would they be good for this?|:|

I feel like my Raven could form a good bond with Blazing in their time of need. He'll be like the father they never had, the one they go to in times of need. They'll remember Blazing rescuing them from their parent's abuse, and always idolize him. Both for that, and because they think he is a great cat in general.

Name: Raven | Ravenpaw | Ravenheart

Gender/Prefixes: Non-binary [ they / them / theirs ]; formerly male [ he / him / his ]

Current Home: Twolegplace

Personality: Smart • Introverted • Shy • Weak • Quiet • Timid • Submissive

They don’t like to talk about their rough past. Really, they don’t like to talk at all. In fact, they are silent unless prompted. Even then, their sentences are as short as possible while still getting their point across. They do not like others at all. Raven prefers to stay by themself. Even having a conversation with them - a good, full conversation - is a challenge in itself. They are very submissive and quiver at the sheer thought of an unplanned, impromptu conversation. They are weak, both mentally and emotionally. Physically, they stay in shape. They keep fit just in case something happens.

Appearance: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

When cold strikes, Raven barely feels it. That’s because their short but think and fluffy coat protects them from harsh winds and leaf-bare snows. Their black pelt is as dark as the starless sky, with a heart-like white mark on their chest, which is where the suffix of their warrior name came from. Their eyes are a deep sapphire blue with touches of icy blue near the dark pupil.

PPD: 6.48

Questions: Nope

Other: @Suspiciousmindz

Plot Ideas?: Since their parents abuse was mostly mental / emotional abuse with a few hidden scratches, Raven has little to no self esteem or self confidence. Anyway, I’m thinking a patrol of WC members goes into Twolegplace, lead by Blazingstar. The patrol meets yours truly, Raven. They fake confidence and tell them to go away, despite their terrible odds and obvious malnutrition. Blazing convinces them to go, then comes back a few days later, by himself, to find Raven [ both were times when their parents were “hunting” ]. Blazing talks to them, and convinced them to go to WindClan.

They then find a foster mother [ I’ll find one ] and [ maybe ] foster littermates. They don’t feel entirely comfortable, though, and come to Blazing quite often. They will grow to see Blazing as the father they never had. Or, rather, the good father they never had.

Why would they be good for this?: I feel the bab needs a good father and good home. They could form a great bond with Blazing, allowing him to unlock and expose a new side of Raven - a confident, happy side.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; January 10th, 2018 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Finished / I FIXED AGE