View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” I told you he was real kits. He well handsome. A full grown warrior, light brown fur, and green eyes.” She meowed trying to take out the part about how he had a beautiful body structure and eyes that were like emeralds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Ashkit came running into the nursery. "What? Where?" She looked around frantically. She saw her father, and small tears dripped from her big eyes. She looked at her father, tilting her head. She was still in shock, the event barely sinking in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Owlkit's tail twitched in excitement, "What does he look like?" She inquired, jumping in circles around her mother.
@Megan

The normally loving and quiet Icekit still stared at her father. She had his white fur and an emerald eye like him but was he really her father? She was also untrusting of things she wanted to believe. Why? Well she didn't want to believe something was true and be heart broken to find out it wasn't. Mum wouldn't lie would she? She wouldn't want to hurt us would she? She wondered. "I want you to prove you my father." She declared. She was going to some how make sure Lightningflash was really her father. She didn't want picked on anymore about not knowing who her father is but she'd be picked on more if Lightningflash wasn't her real father. Her sisters seam to believe he was but then that's what they all wanted to believe it. How could he prove it? She suddenly wondered. She didn't know much about how this stuff worked but that was understandable since she was only thee moons old. She didn't know how kits were made or why they needed a father. She had gotten on pretty well so far, though she wanted her father sometime even when she didn't know him. Though she hadn't known, or believed she had, her father till this point she often wanted him, just to stay with him away from the other kits, not her littermates. But the other ThunderClan kits that picked on her and her siblings about not knowing him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 29th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.