View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Zerosight lazed around in the elder's den, curled up in a tiny ball among his fluffy nest of moss. He refused to move, finding it too cold to do any strenuous activity. All the cold weather lately was just hectic on his joints, making him wonder if he should go see Caliapaw and get some comfrey root or daisy leaves. The old tom sighed, burying his face deeper into his warm nest at just the thought of getting up.
Pinkpaw, an extremely shy eight moon old apprentice entered the den she glanced at all the elders, There’s Boulderdust, he use to be a tough and strong warrior- simply knowing he adores my brother Redpaw makes me fear him. Tawnysplash and Purplepaw chat alot...she’s hyper-critical I’ve heard...I don’t want to go near any of them...but I must...her eyes fell on one elder, alone in the corner Zerosight. Wasn’t he once a medicine cat? Wheatfur died, leaving Caliapaw mentorless...I wonder why he’s not mentoring Caliapaw...of well...Starclan and Medicine Cats have tight bonds, Starclan’s probably training Caliapaw... she shivered as another gust of wind blew through the doorway of the elders den as she stood their holding moss and mousebile. She nervously approached Zerosight before setting the moss and mousebile down,” Your Zerosight, correct?” She stammered gazing at the elderly tom Don’t gawk Pinkpaw...but if I’m correct, he’s blind and won’t know.. she shook her head shaking out her rosy fur, it was almost the color of a foxes hide. She prayed he wasn’t going to lunge at her, or that she’d be the one to discover him dead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here