View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:25 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The forgotten king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Fangstar gave a nod his red eyes glowing but not from happiness. "Is your whole Kingdom behind you?" He asked. Standing up he came closer examining his son. "Put it up a while longer till your sure you have enough cats to take over. Then and only then will you be ready to start." He informed his son. "And kits, that's a good thing. We will need them, if you are to go on with the plan. But you must win over your Kingdom before your kit are born." He added circling his son. "I will not tolerate failure." He added narrowing his eyes. This tom was not one to be massed with. He'd claw your thoat out in a heartbeat.
He laughs darkly, his eyes glowing dangerously. “ father... I’m not a fool like you. The kingdom trusts me relays on me. They see me as the good king, the best king they ever had. Kits look up to me. Elders speak stories of my acts.... and they don’t know a thing about the death of the deputy. They still think dragon kingdom did it. “ he laughs softly “ oh how wrong they are. “ he says as he stands up his red eye glowing dangerously and madly as he simply smiles darkly at his father “ I will not fail like you have father. You’re plan was of use to me but with new kits on the way. I will act on my own grounds. “ he says with a soft purr “ but don’t worry I will make you proud “