View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:20 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@goose
The tearing of leaves, mixed with a few incoherent grumbles here and there, announced the wakening of Hickorynose. Appendages outstretched and digits grasping at the dull earth below them, whilst his back had a distinctive arch in it, spine showing through the darkened fur that rested along the ridges of it. A sly grin had already crept across his features, smugness ever-present on the tom's lanky form. A silent screech of pent-up aggression unleashed itself from his parted lips, before he drew the air back into his lungs and brought his limbs up into their usual positioning. Glancing around the den once more before leaving, his rat-like tail barely brushing past a few dried-out fronds of grass on the way out. Immediately, as the rays of sunlight pitter-pattered across his eloquent bodice, Hickorynose's face scrunched up. His brows darted upwards, lids forcefully closed as his breath hitched. The male stood there, demeanour stiff and uneasy, with his nose twitching momentarily. Soon, his face contorted back to its natural image, as did his frame, and the long-limbed tom-cat continued on with his daily activities; not letting that dastardly sneeze-face embarrass him.

Sauntering his way through the camp, Hickorynose all of a sudden had a bright idea. Velvet-like audits twisted and turned upon their bases, whilst his dull pools surveyed the area for a certain feline. Of course, none of his actions would make sense unless there was that coprophagous grin bearing down across his features.
"Ahh.." he sighed in sudden realisation, and with that his toes began to churn up the dirt once more, and his banner swayed in between his hind limbs. Keeping his refined cranium down, the tom hesitantly plucked a feather from the ground -- probably from someone's breakfast -- and then he ensconced his mass onto the terrain. Gripping the feather with his canines, the shorthaired feline began to comb through his hair with the satin-like tresses that branched out from the object. Hums rose out from his build, a sweet and soft lullaby soon filling the air. Hickorynose was only trying to gain a certain someone's attention, that was all. By avoiding other cats, and tasking himself with a rather bizarre act, he was certain to attract gazes and quirked brows. That didn't matter. As long as those gazes were coming from a specific male, it would make him feel fulfilled.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡