View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Adam cleared his throat
" I am retiring from my position as leader . For now on the white fang are no more " he said and gasps and the murmurs continued . One person had black wolf ears and a similar mask to Adam she growled and her ears flattened she ran off . " it is because I love blackhood more then this . Now then all of you are dismissed " he said and walked up to blackhood his back turned to the others " that whent well " he whispered
_______
Weiss was wide eyed
" then....why do I feel empty then ... " she said and looked down maybe it had something to do with her nature
_____
Raven looked at death and snarled
" what " she said
"Wait I have an announcement. Since most people here won't have a place to go back to I will become white fang next leader" Kim said. Blackhood smiled at Adam.
-------
"You have Ced. complex emotional disorders that you can use mediation for. It's like a mood swing but you don't have the sudden change. Your emotions change at random times" Anna explained.
------
"Raven calm down. Remember what happened last time. You almost killed yang wen she was 5. We don't want anything like that to happen. Also don't be so mean to rav. Save it for the wizard that cursed me. And maybe we could help teala. Just some suggestions but saving your anger and mean side for battle is a great idea. I always do" death said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer