View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 09:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
XD PERFECT!

Iris gasped as she saw a figure landing on the fox's back, she gasped as she realized it was another cat. The cat was clawing bravely at the fox, still clinging on the back. He landed in front of Iris and hissed in fury. She quickly tugged harder and she managed to the bush, a few tufts of fur left behind. She had a long scratch on her shoulder but nothing serious.
He growls loudly suddenly striking forward hitting the fox’s nose causing it to run off quickly. He sighs in relief when it ran off and looks behind him seeing that she was out. His eyes widened a bit at the scratch. “ stay here. “ he says simply in his dark husky voice as he begins to walk off soon coming back with a couple of webs. “ I’m not a big healer but I know this helps..” he steps forward a bit to her “ .... may I?” He asks calmly his eyes as blue as ice was only on her. To be honest he was amazed. Such a beautiful molly here in the woods. It just amazes him how life is it’s like a fairytale really but he didn’t really think it. For now he wanted to help her as much as he can.