View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: cirque de claire de lune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Scarlet clapped politely, rising from her seat gracefully and jumping down to the ground, doing a quick little roll to ensure she wouldn't get hurt. "That was marvelous, August." She complimented him, soft British accent and everything. She picked up the two metal hoops and the wire used to attach them to the ceiling, looking over at the other. "May I use the space to practice my performance for tomorrow?" She asked pleasantly,abandoning her idea of perfecting the new routine she had been experimenting with. Her blue eyes landed on August, waiting patiently for his response.
august jumped, startled, at the sound of clapping. he blinked and nodded, smiling towards scarlet. his eyes brightened before he moved to get his silks down from the hooks. brown hair fell down over his face, but he brushed it away and waved a quick farewell to scarlet, not wanting to distract her from her practice.
"good luck," august said quietly, grabbing his stuff and padding away. the boy bit his lip and shivered once he was outside. it was nearing the time of winter, so the temperature was dropping. august rubbed his legs, which were still uncovered as he had not changed back into his normal outfit, and shook silently. his tattoo shone in the beaming sun, eyes glimmering.
finally, he reached his tent and changed back into his own clothing. august grabbed a book and went back out to find a place to read it, also picking up earbuds and his phone to play music. as he dragged himself towards the forestry near the tents, the boy spots jamie near the stadium. he hadn't seen her as he was leaving. she's nearly invisible, august thought.
he kept on moving before finding a tree to settle down under. leaves crunched under him, an icy breeze blowing. the aerialist put on his earbuds and began to play music, humming along while he read.