View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Ivorythorn looked at her paw snootily her eyes rolling at the kitties statement. "Please Rosebelly - I have played mossball in over thirty moons!" How on earth could her sister even THINK that the warrior would ever stoop so low. Ivorythorn rolled over off the log landing gracefully and licking her chest. She stood staring at Rosebelly trying to wipe her sisters smirk off her face. It was kind of obnoxious. "I mean seriously Rosebelly! Do you think I'm a kit!" she laughed at the belittling comment. A mischievous glint sparked in her eyes. Ivorythorn had heard about how sometimes Rosebelly freaked out when out in the forest, which Ivorythorn of course had to see! What a pleasant source of easy entertainment. Even a bonus! Ivorythorn could sit there and laugh as Rosebelly turned terrified of absolutely nothing! Ivorythorn purred sweetly, "oh Rosebelly.... how about we take a walk? The forest is nice this time of leaf-bare JUST before the snow. Its not that cold just yet..." She leaned in hoping Rosebelly would oblige.
Rosebelly's ears flattened at her condescending tone. Her eyes sparked with anger, but she quickly recovered and forced a chuckle and a smile. "You sure act like one," she retorted quietly. Rosebelly took note of Ivorythorn's expression. She was definitely up to something. Rosebelly shifted her white paws nervously, and pricked her ears forward to listen to what she had to say. Rosebelly frowned. So that was what she wanted! A stroll. But why? It was unlike Ivorythorn to ask her to go anywhere with her. A spark of fear pierced her heart. Had Darkrose broken her promise? No, she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't tell her, Rosebelly told herself, but her mind spoke differently. Traitor! Traitor! it seemed to screech. Rosebelly shrugged it off, and reluctantly stood up. "Sure. Let's go," she said stiffly. Rosebelly padded towards the camp entrance with a slight limp. Her eyes were dark with worry, but her expression was light. A walk sounded nice, especially during this time of year, but the fear of what happened the day before still lingered in her mind.

(Bump @Queenie )

Last edited by Role; December 13th, 2017 at 08:03 PM.