Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss bit back a growl or a hiss but blossom was right after all she's sixteen moons old! Her father had been running her whole life! Now she is wanting to take it back either by force or conversation but in her mind force would do better then just a nice conversation since her own father is too much of a dolt to figure it out himself . She remembered her scratch as well and sighed
" no I'm f..fine ... No one's ever really stayed by me before " she meowed she had almost everything a pampered life , but now she longed for something else 1 a loving father 2 a friend that didn't give her names or make faces when ever she or her father passed by
" and no one's ever said those things to him before " she meowed now wondering how can a cat be so...kind to some one as cold as her? It seemed impossible for her to think that others were nice . Her tail flicked
"Well," Blossom breathed. "Someone should. If I was the first one to say that, know that was not the first one to think it. I really don't want to knock your father, but he needs to be nicer to you. I know you love him because he's your father, but I don't think your father knows how to express himself. Or, rather, he doesn't know how to withhold thoughts that come into his mind. He acts on impulse." Blossom was going to make Weiss's life easier, even if it meant directing his anger at her. She could take it without snapping, at least for a little while. Weiss's self-esteem needed to rebuild itself before Blossom would feel comfortable leaving her with her father. She was also going to speak with him to ensure that he wouldn't act like this towards Weiss. At least she would give it a darn good shot. She held her head high, for from now on, she was going to become stronger so she could protect her friend. She felt a responsibility to Weiss's well-being. "I'll help you, Weiss."