View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost's ears perked," Let's go then." He meowed, his tone was smooth and suggestive, but his words left no room for argument, yet another step in his rising dominance over her. The tom started walking slowly towards the exit, ready to turn and make sure she followed him. This little molly was playing right into his paws, he'd be able to assert his dominance even more freely, when they were alone, out of camp. Where, if he came on too strong and she disagreed, he could frighten her into submission, which, depending on the she-cat, could be even more fun then tricking her into it.
She hung her head as if she were a punished apperentice and followed after Gingerfrost. She had to work at being submissive, she didn’t say anything If I find the need to speak to this...this piece of dung, I need to remember to ask for permission to speak. she reminded herself silently as she walked alongside him not saying anything and barely looking up, I’m a pretty good submissive cat. a slight smile revealed on her face I can keep my tail down, face down, and not look up to high with my eyes. Atleast he can’t read minds.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here