View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

He jerked back, feeling as if he'd been struck by a lightning bolt
(no pun intended XD) and growled,
"Being a good deputy means making good decisions. I'm protecting her because she's my Clanmate! If anyone else was cursed like that, I'd do the same for them!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Panther nodded." I can poision cats if I claw or bite them,but i don't use it much." Hen said,spotting Snowpelt just walking out.He stood up smiling."So your here to?Nice to see you again snowpelt!" He exclaimed,studying her with his good eye."You still medicine cat snowpelt?" He asked.

Halo shrugged."I don't know,but every know and then when I'm drinking water it will freeze,but only sence I left twolegs.I don't know how to control it." She explained."I can do this!" Fury said,looking at a shadow.It took a minute,but eventually, it grew a tiny bit longer.Cougar looked at goldenfury."Do you like squirrels?" She asked smiling,trying not to look suspicious.She could only control cats a little bit,but she could make their ear twitch or tail move.

Goldenfury nodded with a purr at them all. "Your powers sound amazing." she meowed then felt sadness build up. "I.I don't have a power." she meowed with a tilt of her head.

Ivygaze hissed with a roll of her eyes. "Cursed cats should be killed!"