View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Goldenfury tilted her head. "Do they have powers?" she asked with a warm smile. Then looked at the older cats. "Do you have powers?" she asked. "I am not trying to be rude or anything but it interests me when we get new cats."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Snowpelt heard something and padded out of her den. She saw Goldenfury talking to some cats, one of which looked familiar. It's been 24 moons since I last saw him... He was 7 moons old, then..., Snowpelt thought. Pantherpaw... But, he's not Pantherpaw anymore.

The medicine cat padded over to him. "I see you have a family, now.", she said, looking at Panther.
Panther nodded." I can poision cats if I claw or bite them,but i don't use it much." Hen said,spotting Snowpelt just walking out.He stood up smiling."So your here to?Nice to see you again snowpelt!" He exclaimed,studying her with his good eye."You still medicine cat snowpelt?" He asked.

Halo shrugged."I don't know,but every know and then when I'm drinking water it will freeze,but only sence I left twolegs.I don't know how to control it." She explained."I can do this!" Fury said,looking at a shadow.It took a minute,but eventually, it grew a tiny bit longer.Cougar looked at goldenfury."Do you like squirrels?" She asked smiling,trying not to look suspicious.She could only control cats a little bit,but she could make their ear twitch or tail move.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord