View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:58 AM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Panther wasent sure he should use his old clan name or his rouge name."I'm panther.The brown kit is cougar and the grey one is fury.She's Halo." He said calmly."I use to be in the clan and Iwas hoping we could join." He said,not looking away or showing fear or hostility.Fury went beside Halo,hiding behind her with cougar.Halo's fur was on end,never have been around so many cats besides when she was in her twolegs garden before she met panther.She didn't move away from the kits though,and was watching Goldenfury warily to make sure the shecat didn't come to close to her kits.
Goldenfury nodded sat down and wrapped a tail around her paws. "I am Goldenfury. You probably don't remember me." she meowed with a tilt of her head. "I joined two moons ago." she meowed then winced as she felt anger boil up in her for no reason. Shaking her head she let out a smile. "Lightningpounce is busy talking with Ivygaze." she shook her head. "If you remember her?" When Goldenfury first joined Ivygaze was ruthless to her but changed after awhile. They became friends until she found out Goldenfury killed them...well she really didn't kill them..She was cursed and changed into her sister for no reason at all or when she was anger. "I don't know where Lynxstar is right now, but if you want. You can keep me company?" she let out a purr.