View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
RiverShade noticed that the Tom had skipped playful. ((LMAO XD))

"You really think there is something wrong with having fun once in a while?" she snapped, her dark blue eyes wild. "I don't believe in the need for war between Clans or bloodshed. If there was any way I could stop it..." her voice ended in a choke. After a moment, she spoke again. "But I cant. I try to be kind and playful with everyone. I don't like the need to fight. I know this makes me sound like I doubt my loyalty, but I'm trying to make things better..." her eyes were full of sadness. "I want peace..."
Yarrowcough realized how hurtful he’d been,” No. I agree with you, you aren’t sounding disloyal!” He meowed rushing it out,” Please- let me explain what I mean. I want peace to...this fieud between Thunderclan and Windclan can be solved by an appology from both them, not war. I hate fighting too. I think it’s great you are kind to everyone, really. It makes hard times better, like for example, when Shadowclan was in our camp we all were unhappy sharing camp with swamp cats they disliked sleeping in our camp. Your kindness made atleast the Riverclanners remember what it means to uphold the warrior code and tried to be more tolerant of the Shadowclanners, and your kindness to the Shadowclanners set a good example to nearby apprentices of both clans and helped the Shadowclanners feel more welcome.” He paused,” I really think that’s a great thing about you. You make the clan a happier clan.” He meowed, again not talking about the playful factor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here