Thread: KingdomClan
View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"hello ares" she said giving a smile to him, i dont know if i should tell him that his sister asked when i would be expecting.. she thought. "a-ares i dont know if this is a good time but...your sister said something that...had caught my mind" she said feeling foolish that she was asking this right there and then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
The Savannah grinned, his golden eyes meeting the Princess's. "Oh, but I do! What if an intruder suddenly busts into the camp with the intent of killing the Royal family? Only I can protect you from such dangers." Perseus chuckled, his white teeth flashing in the light. He looked down at Aphrodite and blushed slightly, realizing he was blocking the way. "My apologies, Princess," he said quickly, standing and stepping behind his charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sparrow glanced at Princess Aphrodite and her bodyguard. He felt a pang of jealousy. He quickly shook his head to get the idea away. No, Aphrodite will pick who she likes. If she likes him, then what am I suppose to do about it? It's her choice! Stop getting jealous, besides Pers but have a better chance with Aphrodite anyway... Sparrow thought and walked away. His ears a little flat, by like, halfway.
Cleopatra nodded as she watched Moondust walk away

Prince Ares's looked at his mate. "What is it, love?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "Whatever you want, you may have."

Princess Aphrodite purred at him. "I suppose." she giggled. Then looked up at him with china blue eyes. "So your not going to enjoy the feast?" she asked, she felt eyes on her and she turned and saw Sparrow looking at her. She waved before she turned back to Perseus