My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
@blue jellie
@Equinox
You can both join)
(also Dawn reminds me of Fluttershy :P)

Amber sat indignantly by the pond. I can't believe they didn't let me go with them. Just because I'm expecting kits doesn't mean I'm helpless... She sighed and got up, beginning to pace. Well, I can't just stand here doing nothing.
"You said your name was Iris, right?" she mewed to the other cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Yes`` Iris mewed, ``And your Amber?`` She asked. ``You looked kinda concerned.`` She mewed with a tilt of her head.

Sparrow found a scent of mouse and crouched down and walked towards the scent. He soon saw a plump mouse nibbling on the grass, it's back turned towards Sparrow. He stalked it closer and... LEAP! He killed the mouse with a swift bite and stood up proudly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
our cats could roleplay together?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Ok, we could do that!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Mkay, thanks!)

Thunder and Lightning padded side by side through the forest. They both paused and turned to look at each other. "Do you smell that?" Lightning hissed, and Thunder nodded. Strange cats, he thought.
Silent padded around the forest. He was a loner of corse. He often stayed here when he didn’t get far in his travels. But something seemed off...he shrugged it off and the muscular male forced himself through some bushes.