View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:49 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Blind to the Abuse {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Seraphina giggles. "Daydreaming, huh?" as she feels him lift her to her feet, she brushes off her jeans. Then she feels Ranger pressing against her legs to steady her. "I'm okay, boy" she says to the Husky. She fingers the dog's fur as Sasuke asks Ranger's name. "Oh, this is Ranger, my guide dog. My parents helped me pick him out yesterday. I had tried to be independent, but mom insisted I get a trained Seeing Eye dog... even though I only had him since yesterday, he's already very attached to me. And helpful. I wish I was able to see him, though... mom said he's a very pretty dog..." her voice trailed off wistfully as she continues to run her hands through her dog's fur.
He smiles softly “ ... I see well he’s a beautiful husky with eyes like fire but I believe it’s more amber than anything.” He says softly “ I also have a husky so they’re my favorite type of dog especially since she’s a wolf dog. She looks like a wolf than a dog... “ he trails off a bit than begins to hold her hand “ would you like for me to lead you to your class?”