View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:44 PM

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly, as he begins to kiss the front of Sages hand “ I see... You’re shaking.” he says calmly as he begins to suddenly pull Sage towards him grabbing Sages collar rather roughly as he begins to speak into Sages ear his breath warm against the man’s skin as he spoke in a low slim voice soft almost kind even however Cold enough to send shivers down his pets spine “ This collar is not for nothing my little pet~ you are my second half, my respected pet. You have a right to everything I have for as long as you don’t betray me. Now tell me-” He let’s go of sage leaning back “ Why did I make you mine? ” He says coldly with a small dark smile yet his eyes glowed with amusement almost pride even.
Sage let out a shuddering gasp as he was pulled closer to Naruto, his eyes widening ever so slightly. He stared up at Naruto for a moment, unsure how to respond. "I-I d-don't kn-know." He stammered, massaging his neck slightly as he sat just below Naruto, looking up at him with wide, fearful eyes with live shimmering just beneath it,