Thread: KingdomClan
View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:20 PM

Default Re: KingdomClan

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Shadow;433503][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Raven hollow;433505][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post

King Apollo nodded to Silent. "I shall announce it in a minute." He meowed, then he turned his gaze on his other servant. As King, he had two. "Hello, Melody." he smiled then nodded. "You must have read my mind, I am starving." he purred as he sat down.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow, she was cute she had to admit. Even when she rambled on, it was cute. Then her thoughts drifted to Sparrow, she did kind of like him but then she shook her head she must focuse on who she was talking too. She giggled softly. "That would be wonderful. Maybe as a best friend?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "I need some friends in my life." she felt eyes on her and turned and looked at Dawn. "Hi Dawn." she purred at her with a wave of her tail.

Princess Ares's nodded. "Yes there is a festival. Will you go with me not as a servant but maybe....as a mate?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Then he narrowed his eyes when Sparrow came up to him. "I'll be there in a minute." he meowed then turned back to Leaf.

(I plan on having Ares having three mates. @Rubinaito @Shadow. But he loves them all very much.)
(Alright!)

Melody smiled at the king, placing the prey in front of Apollo and bowing her head in respect before backing up a respectful distance. "Well, I have lived my life at your side for a long time now, Majesty." She meowed politely, flicking one of her ears as a fly buzzed by it. "How are you doing this fine afternoon, your Highness?" She asked, shifting her paws slightly. Her fur fluffed up as a breeze swirled through the cave, sending a slight spray of water from the waterfall onto her fur which she welcomed in the warmth. She flattened her fur, turning her head slightly to run her tongue over her shoulder to neaten up a patch of fur that had gotten ruffled up by the breeze. She turned her gaze back to Apollo, waiting patiently for his response.