View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Blazingstar took a deep breath inwards. This was asking a lot from a leader and he certainly didn't want to be in this situation, but he thought it was necessary. It was truly necessary in that moment. "As you probably know from the gathering, Windclan and Thunderclan are going to war," he began, his voice was very calm despite the topic. His golden hues showed the nervousness his posture was hiding, however. "Windclan wish to know if Shadowclan will assist us in battle. It would be much appreciated," he replied, his ears pinning back a little. Here he was, actually asking another clan for help. How embarrassing. It's necessary for Windclan... he reminded himself, taking another breath inwards as he searched Goldenstar's body language for any signs of hope. "And I know it sounds like I'm trying to drag you into some things, but once Windclan wins, Thunderclan won't bother us or you any longer. We could be good allies too, Goldenstar," he commented, his paws shuffling slightly beneath his fluffy tail.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL