View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(@Shadow, sure!)
Princess Aphrodite nodded. "Thank you Dawn." she purred as she flashed her a beautiful smile before standing up and walked over to were her favorite jewels were. "Now we put gold on me." she told her, but instead of letting Dawn do it she did it herself. Lastly she put on the golden small crown on her head. "Thank you Dawn. You soon will get the hang of it." she purred and with that she dipped her head to her mother and padded out of the cave, walking deeper out of the cave she came across the entrance of the waterfall purring she walked out of the cave and into the clearing of her people. Her eyes looked around.

Queen Cleopatra purred at her favorite servant. "Thank you so much, Amber." She meowed as she watched her place them on her. "You are the best servant I have ever had, well you are more like a friend than a servant too me." she smiled with a purr.

King Apollo looked at his bodyguard. "Knight Silent, company on my walk will you?" He meowed as he padded over the bridge and into the camp clearing. He dipped his head to everyone. "Say what is my mate doing?" he asked. "My queen?" he meowed again.

Princes Ares's purred at Leaf. "Yes company with me on a walk, Mistress Leaf." he meowed as he padded after his father but this time went on the opposite direction.

Amber smiled, ``Oh thank you Queen Cleopatra, I try my best for the queen, and my friend.`` She purred happily.

Sparrow followed Prince Ares and Leaf, it was his duty to be the Body guard after all.