View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Adventures? Shiverkit never thought about the outside world in that way... All she could think about is the cold, the hunger, the aching paws, and worst of all the roaring monster that caused the death of her mother. She shivered again trying to shake the horrible image away. However then Summerkit brought up her experience outside of camp and she shivered again, "Scary..." She muttered, "It was just me and my mother... Well until she got killed by a monster..." She muttered in a low voice. She then tried to shake the negative emotions away, "I'm sure it'll be fine once we've trained up a bit then we can have many adventures and we'll be prepared for whatever gets thrown our way." She said mostly attempting to convince herself that this was true. She didn't want to seem weak.
Summerkit dipped her head with a smile. "Yeah. When we're apprentices we can go on patrols and hunt together." meowed Summerkit in excitement. The kit gave Shiverkit a playfull bump to the shoulder. "I can take you outside the territory when we're older. We could just go for a small walk then come back, but only when we're apprentices." meowed Summerkit. Summerkit was the kit that would never break the warrior code. There was no need for her outside the camp quiet yet.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.