Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:17 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Smokeykit nodded in excitement.

Bunnykit nodded in understanding.

Soaringkit froze and braced herself for being attacked. Quit hinting at attacking me and not attacking!
daydream nudged the soaringkit again, leaning down close to her ear to where her other siblings couldnt hear,¨you okay?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post
Burrpaw felt himself being carried. He could smell the familiar scent of his Clan all around him. Despite all of this, Burrpaw still could not wake up. The drifting darkness has sunk its claws into his pelt and was holding strong. But maybe... just maybe Daydream could loosen its grip. Burrpaw trusted Daydream. He knew that if anyone could save him, it was the medicine cat.
@king kaleb!
once smelling the familiar scent of the medcat den, they sighed happily. they hurriedly made their way into the den, gently placing burrpaw in am empty nest. he still had injuries littering his body, some worse then others. but he was breathing, thats what mattered. they made their way over to the den wall, picking out some dock leaves, marigold, cobweb, and goldenrod, before making their way back to the apprentices side, taking the cobweb with a gentle paw and pressing it into his wounds firmly to stop the bleeding first. then, after that was done, they would start applying herbs to them to stop infection from spreading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist exhaled with a light groan, clamping down on the stick as the pain surged up again.

(I'm really sorry for the poor quality.We'll be skipping to when the kittens are introduced to the mother, right?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface nods quickly, standing up and began looking for one eventually, he found a nice strong stick and pushes it towards his mate " my love here." he says quietly while nuzzling her head a bit whispering some calming words to at least try to ease the pain a bit.

@Rubinaito
[yes, we will]
daydream mumbled something encouraging to the queen as she bit on the stick, a gentle paw pressing firmly into her stomach in order to prepare the actual birth, making sure their movment were gentle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Wildmoon looked concerned when she mentioned green cough. White cough he could deal with, but not the other one. "Right not I only have trouble breathing and my throat hurts. I don't understand, it wasn't this bad this morning."
¨sometimes coughs can happen over night. in this weather is when cats start to get sick, the air is dry and easy to spread sickness.¨ they explained, walking over to their den herb wall. soon, they walked back over to the tom with a honey comb in their mouth, the strong sweet smelling liquid filled the air. they placed it on the ground infront of the tom,¨lick some of this, it will ease the pain in your throat for now.