View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sorry. The past couple of days have been a bit hectic.)
Thistlepaw smiled warmly. "She's a lucky shecat then. I'd love to meet her sometime too. In fact, she was telling me that she want me to introduce the two of you." Thistlepaw purred as he sat beside his brother, reveling in the calmness from just being around him. Around most other cats, he was snarky and sarcastic with a barbed tongue and no problem telling other cats that he thought they were mousbrains. It was different with Spiderpaw. He could relax around his brother." Almost as soon as the words were out, Thistlepaw knew that he'd made a mistake. His brother lashed out. "I know... I'm sorry," he said softly, his tail drooping. "It's ok. I know it's hard for you. I wasn't thinking. But you know, the fact that you can hunt without seeing is incredible. I bet you just need more practice with fighting. That's all. Maybe we could train together."
Spiderpaw calmed down a bit after his brother made a compliment on how his hunting was. "I'm sorry. I jist wish I could see. I wouldn't be the disapontment I am today." replied Spiderpaw. The apprentice gave a shake of his head. "Blissompaw doesn't sleep in the apprentuce's den and I don't either. We have a secret place, but I can't tell you where it's at." meowed the blind apprentice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.