View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 12:44 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
@starfall

Snowstar didn't like this.

It wasn't that she didn't like RiverClan cats, that wasn't the case. She had absolutely nothing against the "otter-cats" as Foxthorn called them. But, at the same time, she felt uneasy in another Clan's camp. She'd decided to go without a patrol. She'd wanted all warriors present in camp in case WindClan decided to attack out of the blue. The thought of WindClan had the fur along her spine prickling up, eyes narrowing as she neared the RiverClan leader's den. Well, that's why she was here. Visiting RiverClan had been her first thought. It was pretty close, and she did want to take the chance to see her sister. And... Suddenly the Siamese was extremely stressed. What if RiverClan happened to take WindClan's side in the war? What if she had to fight against her sister, or her sister's kits in the battle?

The thoughts had her halting just outside the den, and good thing - She'd almost entered without announcing herself. Clear ice blue eyes scanned the den in front of her before her head turned over her shoulder to glance around, before turning her black muzzle forward, short white fur prickling. Well, this was time to see which side RiverClan chose. "Russetstar?" She meowed, taking a deep breath. Of course, she'd had no idea that Russetstar was no longer the leader. Word didn't travel around that fast, and she sure hadn't heard anything from Splashheart about it. The young leader zoned out again for a moment before shaking her head quickly. "It's Snowstar - From ThunderClan. May I come in? I have something important to discuss with you." She added, trying to keep the nervousness out of her voice. Well, this was it. Yet, not really. She still had ShadowClan, and SkyClan to go to. Still. This was important. Very, very important.
The ebony tom had just been fixing up the nest, making it to his liking. It was an odd feeling, having a den to himself, so much privacy, so much space, it was a little lonely. After scattering moss all over the clump of pure softness, he couldn't sleep unless it was incredibly soft, he gave himself a smug grin. "Not too shabby Fallen not too shabby." Now Fallenstream hadn't gotten his nine lives yet, he was waiting for a bit, allowing Juniperpaw to gather the herbs she needed and all the other possible excuses he could think of, but if he was being honest, he just felt as though he wasn't good enough to be the leader of his clan. As he thought about his morals and all the other things he really shouldn't be thinking about before his leader ceremony his attention was ripped back into reality as a voice called out. Now he found it odd that it wasn't his name, that it was actually Russetstar's, which meant that it was a feline from another clan, a loner, or a really oblivious Riverclan member. He prayed to starclan it wasn't the last option. He hadn't recognized the voice, he was better at remembering faces, not names or voices, which would explain why he was so puzzled, but the ebony feline called out anyways "Um, you can come in, but Russetstar is no longer in this den." he stated, turning around and sitting in his overly soft nest, wrapping his tail around his paws. As she stated her name and the fact that there was something important he felt his blood freeze, everything seemed to go slowly around him, and suddenly, once again, he felt and heard the thrumming of his heart in his ears. He had only just become leader, hadn't gotten his nine lives, and he was already faced with a huge decision, now he understood the reason behind Russetstar's resignation.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us