Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

Name- Sablefur
Age- 12 moons
Gender- Female
Residence- ThunderClan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- Sable is a small, lithe, she-cat. She has sleek fur in an almost solid brown color besides a spot of white on her chest and pale blueish-green eyes.
Personality- Sable is very assertive, almost to the point where she seems a bit cocky - and she has the mind and mouth to back it up, being a very witty and intelligent she-cat. She also loves to take risks, finding it thrilling to try new things or to bend the rules to the breaking point; and, of course, she always seems to know how to avoid the consequences. This cat is very prone to adopt leadership roles and take the initiative to act on the other’s behalf, and through this I must say that a strong sense of ambition is also an important trait to attribute to her as well. She wants to be something important someday, what role she will take on in the world, she doesn't know yet. She's very competitive, always wanting to come out on top, and can get pretty nasty with herself and sometimes others when she loses. However, that doesn't seem to happen very often - and by that, I mean losing. She's a natural at pretty much everything; fighting, hunting, making friends... just to name a few. This she-cat packs a lot of temper into such a small body, and can get quite worked up at times. When she's angry, you'll definitely know.
Role- Emberwing's competitor
Why They Would Fit This Role- Sablefur is extremely competitive with anyone she meets. I feel like she'd fit the role.
Any Storyline Ideas- I feel like there are a lot of options we could go with. We'll have to come up with some sort of backstory to how they met and became so competitive with eachother. I was thinking since Sablefur is so assertive, she might've made the first move even though she is younger. Or maybe their mentors paried them up for Emberwing to teach her some things because she'd been an apprentice for a bit longer (back when they were both apprentices) and it turned into some sort of competition between them.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!