View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Warmth from Meadowflower's body passed through his own fur and deep into his pelt at her touch, and Shadetail lifted his head to look at her. It was, to him at least, an odd sensation to feel as though another put their trust in him. Mostly, others simply trusted that he would be a valuable companion in battle - that was it. To have another trust him simply for being a companion, well, that was unprecedented in his book.

"N-No, it's perfectly alright Meadowflower," the tom coughed, gathering his bearings and sitting up a bit straighter. He tapped his tail lightly on her shoulder as a small gesture of thanks. "Not many would be as friendly as you. I appreciate the sentiment." He gave her a bit of a half smile before glancing around camp once more. "I can't wait until we have greenleaf come around again. I miss being able to feel the sun on my fur."
Meadowflower dipped her head in agreement at his last statement. "Yeah me too. I always get cold chills that make my fur fluff up as if I'm angry. They always think I'm made at them, but that isn't true. That's why some cats don't trust me. They think I'll turn on them, but I won't." replied Meadowflower. The she-cat hated herself, because of the cold chills she got. It made her want to live the life of somebody else. If I were so.eone else, I probably would never trust Shadetail like I do now.

The She-cat felt a cold chill run thtough her fur as a gust of wind ran past her. Oh dear starclan! Not the cold chills again. Why don't you make it warmer! Meadowflower had almost said her thoughts out loud, but quickly shut her mouth before it all spilled out to Shadetail and for anyone clise to them.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.