View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:06 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Meadowflower looked at him as she saw the rage in his eyes. The she-cat wasn't afraid in fact she was the oppisite of that. Meadowflower pressed her side to his, resting her tail on his back. "It's alright. I trust you. I know we nearly just met, but I can feel the trust creeping out." meowed the molly, resting her head on his shoulder in a friendly way. I hope I'm not making him uncomfortable. The last thing I want to is make him uncomfortable. Meadowflower slowly scooted a bit to give him some room. "I'm sorry if I weirded you out by doing that." apologized Meadowflower, a purr slightly rising out of her throat.
Warmth from Meadowflower's body passed through his own fur and deep into his pelt at her touch, and Shadetail lifted his head to look at her. It was, to him at least, an odd sensation to feel as though another put their trust in him. Mostly, others simply trusted that he would be a valuable companion in battle - that was it. To have another trust him simply for being a companion, well, that was unprecedented in his book.

"N-No, it's perfectly alright Meadowflower," the tom coughed, gathering his bearings and sitting up a bit straighter. He tapped his tail lightly on her shoulder as a small gesture of thanks. "Not many would be as friendly as you. I appreciate the sentiment." He gave her a bit of a half smile before glancing around camp once more. "I can't wait until we have greenleaf come around again. I miss being able to feel the sun on my fur."