Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:22 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The Starcave

@starfall

Juniperpaw rushed behind Fallenstream, panting lightly with exhaustion. She'd been distracted by the plenty of sights of the way to the Starcave - she even was lucky enough to catch a fluttering butterfly! - but it put her far behind schedule. She hoped she hadn't missed anything. At only seven moons old, many considered her to still be an irresponsible kit, which explained her urge to frolic on the way to this important ceremony, lunging at the gliding insects and dancing fronds. When she realized Fallenstream was not within sight anymore, she felt panic seize her heart and all she could do was run along the trail she knew would guide her to the Starcave. Luckily, she recognized Fallenstream's scent and was able to catch up with him before he could greet StarClan.

As the older black tomcat turned back to the gleaming stone, Juniperpaw made her appearance. She'd been to the Starcave three times in the past two moons, once for her own ceremony, once with Shinefang and Daydream, and she was here now. All three times she'd been here for ceremonies. Juniperpaw was silent as she calmly padded over to Fallenstream's side. She could only hope her presence was enough to somewhat comfort the tomcat, the same tomcat she would watch as he earned his nine lives and name. She would most definitely be there to support Fallenstream who, unlike Russetstar, seemed to approve of Juniperpaw's place in the clan.

As Fallenstream began the process of meeting StarClan, Juniperpaw took a moment to think of what she was doing. She was going to see StarClan at work, gifting Fallenstream with his lives and the suffix `-star`. Juniperpaw felt like perhaps she'd share an okay relationship with the future leader of RiverClan, better than the poor bond she'd shared with Russetstar, at least. It helped that she was there to share something personal with Fallenstream which may just strengthen their leader-medicine cat bond. Finally, with a heavy inhale, Juniperpaw closed her eyes and joined Fallenstream in a world of stars.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 29th, 2017 at 12:22 PM.