View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:30 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze smiles as she waited for Goldenstar to mention what was bothering him. He seemed to be in a good mood, and she was in one too. This, her serious expression loosened a bit as Goldenstar started talking. It was hard for her to realize when and if she was being too serious but at that moment Halfgaze felt there was nothing to be worried about. However, their topic was a serious one, and a thoughtful look appeared on her face as she listened. Hmm, siding with Windclan... It definitely made sense. Thunderclan was wrong for trespassing and kidnapping a Windclan warrior. They had also trespassed on Shadowclan, which made the deputy’s blood boil despite the fact that there was nothing left in the territory for them to steal. Halfgaze noticed that Goldenstar appeared to be waitin for her input, but she took a few moments to think. After contemplating her words carefully, Halfgaze nodded and said, “I agree with you... the only thing I have to input is that I can’t help but think about what we would have done in Thunderclan’s position.” After a minute, Halfgaze shook her head. No matter what happened, she was sure that Shadowclan would never take another clan’s warrior. Halfgaze sighed, “It’s a complicated matter, no matter which way you look at it. It’s a difficult decision. I’m sure the clan would follow you into battle beside Windclan. They were definitely wronged by Thunderclan.” The molly stared off into the distance as she often did while thinking, feeling a little sorry for Goldenstar and the decision he had to make. Sure, she had to be a part of it as it was her duty and obviously she would have to make these decisions when she eventually became leader. But for now, the burden of the decision rested mostly on Goldenstar’s shoulders.
(( okay this post is going to be short, i need to go in a few minutes ))

Goldenstar had been waiting for Halfgaze to say something, and when she did, he was dead silent. She hadn’t really added very much input, but it was enough to make him feel a little more sure about himself on whose side he was going to pick during the battle. Windclan. He didn’t know exactly how he was going to tell Blazingstar that Shadowclan would be joining Windclan, he would just have to see. There was a small bit of anxiety building up in his chest about the consequences of this battle, and the millions of things that could probably go wrong. No, he told himself to be quiet, and calm down. Shadowclan was strong, they had the best warriors, they would be fine. As tense as he was, he knew Shadowclan had what it took to win. Even if he didn’t know what would happen, he had to have faith in himself, looking at Halfgaze and nodding. “Thank you for your input,” he murmured, smiling, hiding his anxiety for the time being. Then he stood up, and began walking back to camp, half hoping that Halfgaze would join him for the few fox-lengths back, and half hoping she would leave him to his thoughts.