View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
(Sorry for the late reply. I had to leave the site for a while and didn't really have a chance to warn people beforehand.)

Palegleam still couldn't believe everything that was happening. She was getting her first apprentice! Her leg was still stiff from the injury it sustained during the flood, but she was still getting an apprentice. It was almost unbelievable. She watched the ceremony from somewhere near the front of the Clan, watching with pride as the kits were given their names. Berrypaw. Berrypaw is my apprentice. He looks excited. That's good; he should be eager to learn. I can work with eager. She rose to her paws as the ceremony ended, her gaze fixed on the small tom she was to mentor. He said goodbye to his siblings and began scanning the clearing, probably looking for her. Heart racing with excitement and slight fear, she padded towards Berrypaw, trying not to show her slight limp lest he think her unworthy. She'd do her best to teach him until her leg fully healed, and then work twice as hard to make up for it. She halted a few pawsteps away and, trying to sound confident, meowed, "Berrypaw, right? My name is Palegleam, and I'm going to be your mentor."
(SUUUUPER LATE! SO SORRY!!)
Berrypaw looked up as his name was spoken. The molly was young, that Berrypaw could see. She was a cheerful character with calm eyes and a warm smile. Berrypaw's eyes narrowed. Could she really teach him what he wanted to learn? Berrypaw snorted after she spoke. "I know that, mousebrain.
It's a bit obvious. I just want to know what we're training,"
he scoffed. Berrypaw licked his white paw and ran it over his tabby head. He wanted to look his best. Better than his siblings that's for sure. Hollypaw's fur was always unkempt and never lied flat, Owlpaw always roughhoused and played in the dirt, and Willowpaw.. well Willowpaw had enough sense. All in all, Berrypaw was determined to make an impression on his new denmates. Berrypaw stared up at Palegleam with fierce green eyes. How would she react to him?