View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:27 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Deadmind nods “ don’t worry I can deal it now... what made you mad in the first place If you don’t mind me asking “

Sliver eyes glowed dangerously as she looks at her “ mother...” she snaps her jaws “ look at me! I was once mad like you! But not anymore you’re mother will be forgotten!”
Sorrow bared his teeth he tried to think but his mind was clouded he shook his head " it's ...hard ...t-to think! T-t-they...killed..father...only family ....had! " he said and his eyes were closed. He felt dizzy ' no! Don't let this control you ....' He thought

Beast shook herself and roared at sliver her claws fully sharpened her eyes had a strong look of insanity in them. She stopped and was wide eyed she was taught better then this! How could she forget so easily of who she was...
" it's t-t-to strong I NOO! I will not let this sniveling creature take control again. She's weak ... She let things happen to her. But I I take what I want , do what I want. I'm stronger FASTER! when I killed them their screams filled my ears and I smiled. But she oh she was devastated and I laughed " she said with a evil smile she talked as if her kinder half was another person .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )