View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Thank you <3)
(I'll probably bring Echoskip in when you're a little less busy- don't want to stress you out too much xD)
@Sasukewolf (madness) I'll post in the nursery after your reply <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD okay!!)

Lostface nods as he begins to walk by Daypaw but looks at them. “ .... thank you for helping my mate. It means a lot to me really it does. I’ve lost my former mate to something like this and back than it was my fault.... I thank you my friend. You’re a good cat my friend “ he says as he immediately begins to follow his mate purring loudly with happiness and excitement @woly
[ill send yall a vm when im ready ;w; thank you for your patience <3]
daydream only knew too wel what loss felt like. they gave a content sigh towards the tom,¨your mates in good paws, i assure you.¨ they mewed, watching them walk out of the den. even after all of this time, they were still not used to thank yous. it felt nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw nodded,” You seem sick of me so I’ll go to my den. (If i want him to get cleared to return to duties, do I need to reapply him or can I in two days have him return?)
Dawnpaw paused,”So my father wasn’t important enough to Starclan to let you see them in real life to warn you, or cause you to fall asleep to tell you?” Her rage started to go more towards Starclan and less towards Daydream
[reapply please !]
¨thats debatable. but if you need anything, dont hesitate to come check in with me, no matter how grumpy i am.¨ they replied.
//
daydream stared at the shecat for a moment. they didnt like starclan one bit, infact, they hated them with a burning passion. to see cats in pain like this, to see them hurting, hurt them. ¨starclan plays god. i dont know how anything works when it comes to them, honestly.¨