View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Siennakit blinked at her. What was she supposed to say? 'oh no sorry, this is actually kind of taken,'- it seemed that wasn't really an option. And, she doubted she could really mess this up so bad that this other young molly would start hating her. "I mean, uh, if you want." The feline said after a moment, flicking her tail absently. She considered asking for the other kit's name, since she was pretty sure she heard it from somewhere, but she had quite a bad memory for a combination of faces and names. And yet, she seemed to know the somali's name. Well. This is great. She thought with a slight huff. She shuffled her paws once, faintly wondering if she should start a conversation.
Setosekit half smiled as she sat down beside Siennakit. "Thanks," the female purred lightly, flicking her tail. Since it didn't look to her as though the other kit would speak, the scruffy orange and black she-cat decided to start. "Are you looking forward to starting training. I've already been practicing my stalking and stuff. I don't know who my mentor will be, but I bet he or she will teach me a bunch." As Setosekit rambled on, she realized that she hadn't asked Siennakit anything, which was the respectful thing to do. "Do you know who yours is gonna be?"