View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:21 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenkit, unknown to Swiftowl witnessed Swiftowl's experience with what seemed to be Starclan. She pattered over to Swiftowl,"You heard Furzepaw and Briarfur. Come on! Excitement filled her paws.
(hope it's okay with you if I make it so she joined Swiftowl at the leader's den)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

dragonstar woke as swiftowl came into her den and asked a question "i have planned on that happening its the med cats chose and i think ravenkit would be great app."
Swiftowl jumped slightly when he heard Ravenkit. "Wha-How did you kn-Why-" He tried to find what words to say. He was sure the kit had been sleeping, and how did she know about his dream ? If she had witnessed it, that kit sure had potential. He hoped Dragonstar would agree with him.
Speaking of which, the clan leader had woken up.

After hearing her words, Swiftowl gave a nod of approval.
"Fine, it's settled then. We'll do the ceremony as soon as possible." He meowed.

(Do you want the ceremony to take place on that night or later ? @Okapi
Just to be sure. I'll have to research the ceremony thing as I haven't come across it in years.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

lightningscale walked into the dark caver like hole "come on coalfur"he said going deeper inside.when he got inside he heard then yelling nothing good in his case.he lit a vine inside the hole on fire,greenvine took no notice.greenvine ready to strangle flyingsprit in a coner.he lit a bolt of lighting as a singal as quick as he could.lightingscale leaped on greenvines back but she pushed him against the wall of the cave knocking the breath out of him and throwing him off.as lightningscale got up from the ground greenvine started strangleing him,he felt lightheaded he tried clawing at greenvine but couldnt.there was nothing he could do.

Magpiepaw didn't think, and launched at the vines, trying to cut them in half to free Lightningscale, or at least allow him to breathe. She was struggling to do so, however, and was so focused on her task she even forgot what they were here for, as well as the cat looming in the shadows.

(Magpiepaw is weak, wow. Then again she had her fair share of hard tasks.
Do you want greenvine to hurt her ? I mean you can if you want. @littledragon0625 )

@Swiftheart