Old November 19th, 2017, 06:24 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: goose's everything!

Name: Foxkit-Foxpaw-Foxspots
Age - 6 Moons
Gender + Pronouns - Male (he, him)
Desired role + Character you’re applying for - Milkweed's apprentice
Personality - As a kit Foxpaw was rough and tumble, and eager to prove himself. He would rather play all day than do any work. He is constantly getting into trouble and often teases his siblings. When Foxkit becomes Foxpaw he learns to be more caring of his family, but a LOT more headstrong. His confidence boosts (cuz he's an obnoxious pre-teen boy) and he become the biggest flirt ever. Although he is respective of the she-cats he sometimes says some stupid things or does stupid things in the name of chivalry. Too his closest friends and family however, he becomes extremely over-protective and will often rush to conclusions or jump into a fight, he knows he can't beat just to defend them. Although often quite annoying Foxpaws is a big softy for small kits and loving families and would do anything to help his clan mates.
Appearance - (See link for photo) Foxpaw is small for his age, which probably is the reason he's so ready to impress the other apprentices. His legs are short and his body is stalky but his tail is long and often is moving and hitting cats in his rambunctiousness. Foxpaw is a base orange tabby tom with various random black splotches. They cover all of his legs, making him appear like he is wearing socks. Pitch black also covers his tail and a spot on his back, as well as his slightly larger ears. His face has a black spot around his sun-flower yellow eyes but the rest of his face has deep red accents, paying tribute to his tabby roots.
Plot ideas - Well I'm in the process of writing a plot where his family basically tears itself a part. He's gonna need a strong stable adult figure in his life very soon XD cuz I'm nice that way.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.