View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
But, would it get better? This thought drifted into the tabby she-cats mind often. No.. She thought. They would probably never get better. But she would only have to hope. Hope. Mossdrop had once upon a time as a new apprentice, hoped for StarClan, and maybe.. she would again. Would StarClan really forgive her for what she had done? She hoped so. But, would they really? She had done many unforgivable things that cats would normally, never forgive. But StarClan was wise, and perhaps.. they would forgive her. But she knew they would never give her, her answer she wanted. StarClan worked in mysterious ways. Mossdrop also wanted to prove, and to do something she wanted to do. Fix what she had broken. She couldn't fix all of it, but hopefully, she could fix a percent of what she had broken. Would that be good enough? All she had to do was hope.
The tom heart twigs and leaves snap and crackle behind him, making the ebony feline whip his head around, only to meet amber eyes. The same eyes that have managed to strike fear into the very core of his soul, the same pair of eyes that made his blood freeze, and that was just the eyes. The warriors own silver optics widened with fear, he took a step back, tail tucked between his legs, ears flattened against his skull, he tried to shrink himself down as much as he physically could. "R-Ratstar." he said aloud, his voice quivered and was barely above a whisper. Oh, this molly scared him so, so much, everytime he saw her pelt it made him want to hide himself in the darkest corners of the world, unseen, unheard of. He dipped his head and tried his hardest to avoid eye contact, afraid he would annoy the reincarnation of the former leader. "I-I apologize, I ha-haven't been doing anything, I-I wasn't informed to compl-complete any tasks a-as of yet." he stated, his whole body now visibly shaking, he hated seeing her, he hated coming across her scent, he hated hearing her taunting voice. Nightcry just wanted it all to stop.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us