View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:42 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(It's all good~)

A molly sat at the top of a hill, gazing towards the ThunderClan territory with mixed emotions flickering in her gaze. Her pale lilac fur almost appeared pink in the light of the sunset, shimmering with different shades and colors. Her eyes, the most colorful feature about her during the normal light of day seemed to be an even brighter blue, magnificent and bright. At that very moment, she looked like a scene from a painting, the blend of colors and light magnificent right before the sun finally dipped below the horizon and muted the coloring with the light of dusk. The feline, a cat originating from the Dusk Syndicate but a WindClanner at heart was Rosethorn, a quiet young warrior that typically kept to herself. After the Gathering, the sight of so many clanmates and former Syndicate members had given her a little more of a spark, a reason to push herself even further in her personal training. Her gaze was narrowed with determination flickering through the pools- among other emotions- focused only on the ThunderClan territory. She was determined to help Blazingstar in battle and keep him from losing a life, even at the cost of her own; she adored the leader, and the horror that came with watching him lose a life for the second time in her stay with the clans was too much for the molly to bear, contributing to her need to become stronger and better. She wouldn't hesitate, not again; not when another battle was looming over the horizon. Hearing the fall of feet against the hard WindClan earth, Rosethorn turned her gaze to spot Larkpaw running through the fields, a similar expression to Rosethorn's painted in her eyes. Vague curiosity rose up in the molly, wondering where the young feline's mentor could possibly be. Wherever they are, Rosethorn thought to herself, tracking the apprentice as they streaked through the grass, almost in a blur. I owe it to myself and to Blazingstar to make sure she won't die in battle. Rising to her paws, the molly studied Larkpaw's running for a moment before streaking down the hill in a seemingly odd direction- only to intercept Larkpaw moments later in the clearing. "Greetings, Larkpaw." Rosethorn spoke, her voice light and feathery like a kittypet's, but rough enough to pass for a feral cat such as she. Rosethorn's blue eyes sparkled with curiosity as she waited for the apprentice's response, patient and willing to wait.

(I legit just realized what I did wrong, but I don't feel like changing it :/ )

Her down-like pelage being tickled by the fragile fingers of wind, whilst her toes simply grasped at the solid earth below. Wisps of air floated out from her quaking lips, travelling out from her drying palette with ease. She wasn't headed into a specific direction, just randomly galloping across the vast territory. Admittedly, the molly was actually just quite fed up with being locked up in camp, and having nothing to do. Recently, her mentor, Firesparks, had been busy, which meant that Larkpaw hadn't really been out for a while. And for the she-cat, spending around half a day in the camp was just boring and almost... exhausting for her? The femme may have been independent, and somewhat restless, but she didn't want to make her mentor upset. In Larkpaw's point of view, if she went into the territory without Firesparks' permission, she would feel as if she would be hurting the older she-cat. Despite her need to feel the breeze lapping at her lithe form.

Larkpaw studied the hill-like terrain, before sighing and beginning to make her way back towards the clearing. She hadn't been too far into the territory, so it didn't take her long to reach the rather open Windclan camp. Her caudal twitching in slight guilt, the female swiftly pushed through the mass of cats in the clearing, making herself hard to spot. She wouldn't want for anyone to question where she was, after all. Her large strides came to a stop, however, as a smooth voice made its way to her pointed ears. Momentarily, the femme showed fear. A tingle crept up her spine, and an awkward expression loomed across her features. But, alas, the apprentice turned around to face the gentle-voiced feline. Rosethorn's familiar appearance welcomed the she-cat, which made Larkpaw relax; and her muscles loosen. A heavy breath floated out from her parted lips, signifying that the female was rather relieved.

"Greetings to you too, Rosethorn." she mewed in response, slightly lowering her neck to bow her head. Tearing her gaze away from the feline ahead of her, Larkpaw brought her stormy green pools down to the ground, examining her dirtied paws. It must've been obvious that she'd gone out without permission. The guilt was evident upon her uneasy demeanour.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡