View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: seperation(open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Hm, I Guess that is very true. But, having seen your fighting in person, you don't make a lot of mistakes, and your not easily distracted. Which, I Must say, is a good thing. If I was to ask myself the same question....I would reply with...." She stopped for a moment, thinking her response over. "I Would say that I Live to Fight. I....And as to Why, I'm not really....Ready, to tell you yet." She said, thinking of her past. "Alright, now lets be smart. Fox, I Recommend you take the middle nest. That way, if someone attempts to attack you, they only can from two directions, and either way, I Will probably be awoken to their approach before they could get close enough to say 'Hello'." She said with a sigh. She looked off into the distance momentarily, past Aria, as if she was trying to spot something far off.

( @Swiftheart @NightWarrior4Life )
He nodded,standing up.He was able to stand up this time without falling,but while standing not without difficulties.He later in the next,closing his eyes gratefully,but not saying any thanks.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord