View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Yeah )
Fallenkit gulped as she felt the gust of wind blow in the den she felt a little calmer now that her mother was there for her. She watched the sky cry as a few leaves came in the den from the wind , she looked up at her mother and nuzzled her . She was still afraid though she tried not to show it but that soon failed as another loud boom hit her tiny ears she shook violently thinking the worst of what could happen " i-i-i-its s-s-s-scary" she meowed as she leaned against her mother she watched it rain outside . Even now the dirt under her paws felt just a tad softer but not by much , she didn't like this thing called thunder as her mother described it which seemed more like a threat to her than a gift from this starclan. She was still shaking against her mother's fur and her breathing quickened she heard another loud boom and she squeaked causing her to try and get underneath her mother for shelter and protection . She learned against her mother's right leg as she watched the event outside
" why does it have t-t-to b-b-b-be so s-s-s-scary? " she asked with a little squeak to her voice.

Her cream tabby fur was brighter against her mother's dark fur honestly she didn't care what her mother looked like as long as she loved her. Her green eyes seemed to shine against the shadows in the den , she looked up at ceiling and was surprised it wasn't caving in which was a good thing . Her paws felt cold and clammy as she pawed the dirt her padds felt like stone against it she didn't like this one bit so she leaned against her mother for warmth from her thick fur. Her whiskers twitched as her body shook
"I know, I know, I was scared of thunder when I was your age. And as I said, it has to be scary so the other clans are scared. But not us, the great Windclan!" As she spoke, Fallenkit's mother tickled her kit with a paw. Her white paws brushed her kits pale underbelly, reminding Raspberryleaf how different their pelts were. Shaking off the thought, the ginger feline locked eyes with her kit. Fallenkit's green eyes seemed to sparkle in her own blue vision. Her features softened and molded into a funny face, her aim to make Fallenkit laugh and calm down.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-