View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw wasn't at all sure that she was ready for this. Wheatfur had only just asked her to be his apprentice, and now she was on her own? What was she supposed to do? Of course the other medicine cats could help her, but they couldn't be here 24/7... no, she was going to be on her own. At least for part of the time. Taking a shaky breath, Caliapaw stepped into the medicine cat's den. It was cozy and warm and appeared to be quite comfortable, something she could appreciate. Now if only she was more confident with her abilities to do this, it might actually be fun. She wasn't at all sure that Wheatfur had chosen the right cat to be his successor, especially so quickly. I'll try to make you proud, Wheatfur...

@Okapi
Chameleonvine stepped in,” Excuse me, Caliapaw right? Uhh...before Wheatfur died, he told me to in one moon, as in today....come and check and see if the gash on my stomach has healed enough I can run, jump and well...do the actions that if it isn’t fully healed will cause it to rip. Are you able to do it perchance? I’d like to return to warrior duties.” She meowed politely.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here