View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:54 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart found the colour of Minnowkit's eyes were very beautiful. The new father could not help but smile as he watched his daughter grinned for the first time. She had sat up! His proudness kicked in and he gave his tiny kit a lick on the forehead. "Aren't you ahead of your siblings?" He said, in an almost teasing way, gesturing to Minnowkit's litter mates. Stoneheart gazed down at the other kits, wondering when they would open their eyes too.
@Silentshade @little-life-light @SamCats
Adderkit forced out a yawn that nearly snapped his jaw, but as he did, his eyes opened a bit, and he instantly wrenched them open in pure shock. The world was so bright, and fun looking, and..... so big. His eyes were the light blue that all kittens had, but they would go to the deep shade of green gold with time. He just sat there, his eyes wide with surprise, and took it all in.