View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Echoskip let out a quiet chuckle, half-hearted in nature. "Yeah." She murmured. She looked back at the nursery. "I guess I'll head back." She hesitated before looking at Goldenstar, her eyes full of sincerity. "Thank you." She said quietly, smiling at him. "For listening, I mean. It really is a relief to talk to someone about everything without worrying that they'll tell someone." She confessed, shifting her weight from one side to the other. "..." She looked up at the sky before looking at Goldenstar. "When my kits become apprentices, could you possibly assign them mentors that aren't traditional, like my family?" She requested, hope blossoming in her eyes. There was a sliver of hope that Goldenstar would take on one of her beautiful children as an apprentice, but it was unrealistic to think that. The best she could hope for was that her children would grow up knowing that her family's ideals were outdated and foolish, and they wouldn't feel confined to a traditionalist lifestyle like she was. She loved Moonsplash with all of her heart; and she hoped that one day she could come out to her family with her mate by her side without fearing their reactions. "I don't want them to live their lives like I had." She finished, shifting again.
Goldenstar listened. That was one of the few things he was good at. He couldn’t help but feel a kind of pain for Echoskip. What some called a “Forever Queen” or something among the lines of that. “It’s nothing,” he said awkwardly. He liked trying his best to help others, pushing himself up back onto all four paws. As she asked about apprentinces and mentors, he responded with a simple “I’ll do my best.” He didn’t know who he would pick, but he would try as hard as he could to find someone. “Also, I’d love to meet your kits at some point,” he added, leaving that as a final discussion. “Well, I’ll see you around,” he said calmly, looking around the clearing once again.